Nature of the Collection of Personal Data
Users may be required to provide Change Caraïbes, in its capacity as data controller, with information and personal data concerning them, such as their full name and e-mail address. Some personal data are mandatory, others optional, to access or benefit from certain services on the Website, such as contact forms. The mandatory or optional nature of the data is indicated to you at the time of collection. In the absence of communication of mandatory personal data, Change Caraïbes will not be able to respond to the user’s request.
Purpose of the Processing
The collection, storage and processing of this personal information and data have the following main purposes:
- To manage and improve relations between Change Caraïbes and users;
- to allow the operation of the Website;
- to enable Change Caraïbes to respond to requests from users of the Website;
- to allow Change Caraïbes to examine the applications;
- to enable Change Caraïbes’s publications, press releases and information to be sent to users at their request;
- to enable Change Caraïbes to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, in particular regarding security and the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing;
- to manage the payment account, prevent fraud, and manage payment incidents;
- to allow Change Caraïbes to prospect and carry out commercial animations, statistical and patrimonial studies for its sole use, with the user’s consent; and,
- to provide information to potential future purchasers / merger partners, as appropriate, in connection with the outsourcing, sale or combination (including acquisition) of all or part of Change Caraïbes.
Recipients of Personal Data
These data may be communicated and/or transmitted, whether for a fee or free of charge, to third parties linked to Change Caraïbes by contract for the performance of subcontracted tasks necessary for the management of the Website, for logistical purposes, without users having to give their authorization. In the event of a proven infringement of legal or regulatory provisions, this information may be disclosed upon express and reasoned request of the judicial authorities.
Personal Data Storage Period
Personal data and/or information will be kept only for the duration of the business relationship and for the purposes of proof and accounting obligations, for a period not exceeding the statutory limitation periods applicable.
Exercise of Rights
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the right to access, modify, delete, if any limit or make portable your personal data and the right to object, subject to legitimate and compelling reasons, to the processing of this data, if necessary after you have provided a valid identity document. You can also define guidelines regarding the fate of your personal data in the event of death. These rights can be exercised directly with Change Caraïbes by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by postal letter at the following address: Change Caraïbes, 4 rue Ernest Deproge, 97200 Fort de France.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint within the relevant national data protection authority.
For security reasons and to avoid any fraudulent request, we may be required to provide proof of identity with the request. After the request has been processed, this receipt will be destroyed.